Powered by Rollyo

Sunday, September 23, 2007

Flickr week 3 Thing 5

I have tried out Flickr. The site has loads of functions, easy to use and have a lot of pictures (in fact there are more than you can see) . I found some interesting pictures about libraries and librarian. I like this photo of actionfigure in particular. Although it is kind of stereotype, but it is cool to put one in the library to keep people quiet, and is better than 'shhhing' people


uploaded by gwENvision

I use Digitalmax myself. There are fewer functions, no blog, no community, but enough for me. I use it to share my photos with friends and relative and print. The price is reasonable and there is a pharmacy near my workplace where I can pick up the print.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The doll is kinda cool, I've seen one located on Central 1