Powered by Rollyo

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Technorati

I tried different search methods in Technorati namely keyword, URL, tag and directory using 'learning 2.0" The results are : keyword 500 hits; URL and tag both 626 hits and directory 771 hits. I browsed the site and was overwhelmed by the number of posts coming up every second. It shows how popular blogging is right now and create the problem of overflowing of posts. You really don't know what to read. In Technorati posts are classified by topics, but still there are too many that you can only skim the heading. I tried the favorite and top blogs, they are mostly technology related, may be I am not a techno geek, I am not that interested.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think you could get lost easily here :D Great work on your blog.